KIX Service Software GmbH develops and markets KIX, the leading open source service software. Over 400 customers from a wide range of industries are already using KIX for their IT service management or technical customer service.
The company has grown from day one – and continues to do so to this day. CiCS was published in 2008, and this then became KIX4OTRS, the largest community module for ((OTRS)) Community Edition in 2014. This ultimately led to the development of KIX – our own, independent product which was launched at CeBIT in 2015 and received rave reviews. The company originally had two offices at Chemnitz Technology Center, but has now become a flourishing business located at the Schönherr-Fabrik business complex, with another office in Dresden.
One thing will never change: Our passion for IT service and open-source technology.
SIX GOOD REASONS FOR KIX
- Everything from a single source.
We are manufacturer, service provider and consultant all in one.
- Close to the customer.
We analyse your industry- or company-specific requirements and create customised solutions. On time, of course.
- Service is our passion.
Our enthusiasm and experience are reflected in the reliability and quality of our services and products.
- Active product design.
We actively involve you in product design and develop features together with you to make your service even more effective.
- Transparent prices.
We have clear and fair pricing models with no hidden costs.
Communication at eye level between you and us is our top priority. We see ourselves as an extension of your technical team.
WORK WITH US
JOIN US IN SHAPING OUR FUTURE
KIX Service Software GmbH is a young, family-friendly company. Our mission is to foster a communicative, creative, and flexible working environment. We're always on the look-out for qualified and motivated individuals who will enhance our team with new ideas and impetus and are keen to work with us on our next success story.
Become a partner
- Sales partners sell KIX Pro maintenance and service contracts using their own sales teams.
- They do not carry out their own projects.
- Sales partners are ideal if you would like to purchase a maintenance subscription and are taking care of your project yourself.
- Project partners sell KIX Pro maintenance and service contracts using their own sales teams.
- They are also your ideal point of contact for aspects such as standard installations and kick-off consulting for when you want to commission the service system but require some support. With dedicated 1st Level Support for KIX products, you are sure to be well looked after once the software has been installed.
- As the maintainer, KIX Service Software GmbH also involves project partners in its own projects, as required.
- Technology partners work hand-in-hand with KIX Service Software GmbH to further develop and enhance the range of KIX products. This may relate to integration or add-on modules, for example.
- Technology partnerships are independent of sales partnerships.