About cape IT
cape IT was founded in Chemnitz in 2006 by four IT specialists/software developers with a SHARED passion for IT service and open-source technology. As a spin-off from an international IT systems supplier, cape IT has dedicated itself to service management and has become a specialist in combining the benefits of enterprise IT with the practical challenges facing SMEs.
The company has grown from day one – and continues to do so to this day. CiCS was published in 2008, and this then became KIX4OTRS, the largest community module for ((OTRS)) Community Edition in 2014. This ultimately led to the development of KIX – our own, independent product which was launched at CeBIT in 2015 and received rave reviews. The company originally had two offices at Chemnitz Technology Center, but has now become a flourishing business located at the Schönherr-Fabrik business complex, with another office in Dresden.
One thing will never change: Our passion for IT service and open-source technology.
SIX GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE CAPE IT
- A one-stop shop.
We're not just a manufacturer, we're also a service provider and consultant.
- Focused on the customer.
We analyze your industry-specific or internal company requirements to come up with a bespoke solution for you. All delivered in a timely manner, of course.
- Passionate about service.
The reliability and quality of our products and services are a testament to our enthusiasm and experience.
- Customer involvement in product development.
We actively involve you in designing our products, and work with you to develop features that take your service work up a gear.
- Transparent prices.
We offer clear, fair price models without any hidden costs.
One of our key principles is ensuring that you communicate with us on an equal footing. We consider ourselves an extension of your technical team.
WORK WITH US
JOIN US IN SHAPING OUR FUTURE
cape IT is a young, family-friendly company. Our mission is to foster a communicative, creative, and flexible working environment. We're always on the look-out for qualified and motivated individuals who will enhance our team with new ideas and impetus and are keen to work with us on our next success story.
IT support staff (M/W/D)
Chemnitz (full time)
You know what is what? And what’s more, you can explain it to our customers? Then apply now!
IT product manager (M/W/D)
Do you have a talent for coordination and are you familiar with the product management of software projects? Then apply now!
Software Developer - Open Source (M/W/D)
Dresden / Chemnitz (Full-time)
Do you know your way around open-source software, and can you develop innovative solutions using the latest technologies? Then you are the right fit for this job.
UNSOLICITED APPLICATION (M/W/D)
Haven't found the position you're looking for, but still want to apply your experience as part of our team? Not a problem.
Training courses and webinars
Become a KIX partner
- Sales partners sell KIX Professional maintenance and service contracts using their own sales teams.
- They do not carry out their own projects.
- Sales partners are ideal if you would like to purchase a maintenance subscription and are taking care of your project yourself.
- Project partners sell KIX Professional maintenance and service contracts using their own sales teams.
- They are also your ideal point of contact for aspects such as standard installations and kick-off consulting for when you want to commission the service system but require some support. With dedicated 1st Level Support for KIX products, you are sure to be well looked after once the software has been installed.
- As the maintainer, cape IT also involves project partners in its own projects, as required.
- Technology partners work hand-in-hand with cape IT to further develop and enhance the range of KIX products. This may relate to integration or add-on modules, for example.
- Technology partnerships are independent of sales partnerships.