17. Annual itSMF Congress
Enterprise service management – Beyond IT – Changes at the speed of light
The itSMF annual congress brings together IT decision-makers, organisation heads and project managers, IT professionals and IT service managers from business and public administration.
Experts and users from the field of IT service management exchange ideas in keynotes, user presentations and discussions about changes in ITSM.
- Enterprise service management – service management for other business processes outside IT
- Service catalogues in practice
- Request fulfilment – requirements for forms and workflows
- ESM in the mirror of the Internet of Things / Industry 4.0
- DevOps and ITSM
- Incident management and predictive maintenance
- Multi-provider management/service brokerage
Talks with professionals and like-minded people
In “Birds of a feather”, renowned industry experts briefly present their point of view and then moderate a discussion with the participants for 45 minutes.
Table 12 is occupied by our Managing Director Rico Barth with the following topics:
Using CMDB for non-IT equipment
- Adapting CMDB for non-IT uses
- CI types and attributes
- Open source solutions for ESM
- Practical example
When and where
- When: 05–06/12/2017
- Where: Rhein-Mosel Halle, Koblenz